- Varying animal sources leads to lot-to-lot inconsistency
- Contamination of recovered proteins
- Problematic duplication of results
Mechanical Cell Lysis
- Leads to denaturing due to physical shearing
- Time consuming
- Requires adding an expensive step to your recovery process
InVitria has designed a new E. coli cell lysis reagent, Lysobac (recombinant human lysozyme) that specifically addresses these common problems. Unlike other cell lysis reagents used in E. coli lysis after microbial fermentation, this new reagent is not made from animal products.
InVitria Cell Lysis Reagents
Animal-origin Contamination of Recombinant Protein
Protein denaturation due to shearing
Gentle Lysis with no denaturing of recombinant protein
Higher Protein Recovery
Poor reagent consistency
Microbial cell lysis in a single step
Recombinant human lysozyme – 4 times more active than commonly used egg white-derived products in a one-step process.