Comparative Analysis of Biochemical Structure and Function The deciphering of man’s genetic code followed by the advent of recombinant DNA technology has provided the scientific community with the ability to genetically manipulate and express a plethora of proteins for both research and therapeutic purposes. However, successful expression of any given protein does not always translate […]
- Zap-SR; Reduced Serum Conditions for Industry Relevant VERO Cell Expansion
- InVitria to Attend CAR-T Summit
- InVitria’s President & CEO, Scott Deeter, will attend the Partnering Conference at BIO-Europe to seek new, collaborative opportunities and strengthen current relationships.
- You can teach an old dog new tricks: Vero cells for virus-based cancer vaccine therapies
- Cell Culture Media Optimization: Making the perfect magical potion
- InVitria Presents Scientific Poster at World Vaccine Congress
- Cell Therapy: Are we there yet?
- InVitria Launches Zap-SR (Serum Reducer) to Ease Bovine Serum Shortage
- New Research Published in Journal of Biotechnology Highlights Utility of InVitria’s Recombinant Human Leukemia Inhibitory Factor in Stem Cell Culture