Breaks ground to expand scalable, cost-efficient facility in Junction City, Kansas Junction City, Kansas – September 6, 2017 – InVitria, a division of Ventria Bioscience, today announced an expansion of biomanufacturing and laboratory facilities to roughly double its capacity for production of recombinant proteins. The company broke ground today on the expansion of its product development […]
- Generating Recombinant Versions of Human Serum-Derived Proteins
- Zap-SR; Reduced Serum Conditions for Industry Relevant VERO Cell Expansion
- InVitria to Attend CAR-T Summit
- InVitria’s President & CEO, Scott Deeter, will attend the Partnering Conference at BIO-Europe to seek new, collaborative opportunities and strengthen current relationships.
- You can teach an old dog new tricks: Vero cells for virus-based cancer vaccine therapies
- Cell Culture Media Optimization: Making the perfect magical potion
- InVitria Presents Scientific Poster at World Vaccine Congress
- Cell Therapy: Are we there yet?
- InVitria Launches Zap-SR (Serum Reducer) to Ease Bovine Serum Shortage